Limited cassette with fold-out art-inlay & additional A4-print
· Limited edition of 150 red tapes
· Handstamped and numbered
· Risograph printed fold-out-inlay and additional A4 print
· Mastered by Emanuel Geller at SALZ Mastering/Cologne
· Artwork by Alex Ketzer
· Tape-Duplication by Audio Service/Leipzig
· Including download-code for FLAC/MP3/etc. printed on the labels
Includes immediate download of 7-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
released 23 April 2013
The second tape in the series, FERRO #01 continues the path through the abyss of dubbed out techno sounds: Ever forward with off-kilter resonations from the echo chamber and a pounding heart-beat throughout. Like #00, this one is again a tape-only-release. Each cassette is a unique piece of art – stamped, numbered and equipped with a link to the digital files. But there’s no way to get these files without grabbing a tape!
all rights reserved
feeds for ,